darinsmasthead2

Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's all been done

J-Dub and I have been kicking around the idea of producing a podcast recording of discussions between he and I about the world as we perceive it. Like a point-counterpoint style format because he and I can consistently look at any situation and come to opposite conclusions.

At this point it is just a twinkle in our collective eyes, and I have to admit I have some reservations about even starting---there is a certain amount of egomania involved in believing that you are somehow qualified-by virtue of having strong opinions--to record your thoughts permanently in the public record and make it available for all to see/hear.

If we ever record something, I will let you know how to get to it, if we don't--fear not--because it's all been said and done anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home