darinsmasthead2

Friday, August 26, 2005

SOLD!

I attended the foreclosure REO auction and as I suspected, I was not terribly interested in either property....not as interested and the high bidder was.

Good learning experience, though. A little excitement during my lunch break...

One sold for 60k and the other for 37k and to be honest, I cannot imagine how either one will be a profitable venture for he high bidder. Both were rough, and the one that sold for 37 was just recently on the market at 49 and didn't sell, so one would have to assume that nobody offered even 40 for it....so this poor guy just bought it for what I would imagine is more than it is worth and then he will put some money into fixing it...

Like I said, interesting learning experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home