darinsmasthead2

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I have the power!!!


So I was rolling around listening to my favorite talk radio station on Wednesday 950 KWOS (pronounced "K Double U O S" don't get lazy on the "W"), and guess what the CBS news affiliate reported?

The Buddha Boy Story!

Is it possible that a producer in New York has been tuning in to djobe? It's probably more likely that they were reading the Associated Press just like I did...

But for now I would like to think that I have the power to influence my local radio station....

Another funny thing that I just thought of, if you listen carefully to the pronunciation of the word "cloudy" when weather men anounce that it will be "partly cloudy" the guy on my local station always says, "cloddy." And then, in my best radio announcer voice, I make fun of him....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home