darinsmasthead2

Friday, August 26, 2005

Jobenads

I once was required to write a philosophical metaphysical theory, and as I recall, the professor and I were not exactly seeing things eye to eye (in fact I believe it was the start of my "issues with authority" streak)

Anyway, I fancied myself a scientist and decided to attempt to explain the universe by breaking it down into infinitely small particles. Take the smallest particle we are aware of....let's say a quark although I bet scientist have broken those into smaller parts...and no matter how small you get you could split it into 2...that reduction ad absurdum will approach nothing and the very smallest thing would be called a "jobenad."

To this day I have no idea what she really wanted, but it was certainly not what I gave her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home