darinsmasthead2

Thursday, August 18, 2005

SS DD


If you are a frequent guest, you may notice a new look. If you are not, (a frequent guest) then you won't. (Same great content, with fewer calories)

I am also going to write more extensively about stuff I like and get at least partially away from all the political vitriol....'cuz we have all the vitriol we need.

I spent the weekend kayaking with some hippies in the rain, we found some great spots where the current was strong enough to literally surf, if you could get your boat in the "sweet spot" and it was exhilirating to sit in a rapid, with the rush of noise surrounding you, and balancing yourself in a tumultuous current.

I think I have some photos of a trip when the water was calm, I didn't bring my camera on the most recent one, because of the water hazards....water+digital camera=problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home