darinsmasthead2

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

if Ken Johnson says it--it must be true

The pharmaceutical industry is criticizing Cruise as well. Ken Johnson, senior vice president of Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, said, “Actors should act, and highly skilled psychiatrists should treat patients. Cruise’s pronouncements fly in the face of science and effective treatment of a growing number of Americans who depend on medicines to lead normal, productive lives.”

Remember I said Cruise is getting crazier and crazier.....I don't think that he was that far off base when he called psychiatry a pseudo science--just look at how everyone that profits from that industry have denounced him. Let's see--so far the psychiatrist have taken offense, the Big Drug companies are shocked--shocked that someone would question the effectiveness of their drugs, and even Congress has pronounced their "concern."

I mean I do think there are people with mental illnesses, they are too screwed up to function in our society, but the mental health practitioners are on the take here. They have a vested interest in showing the world how important it is that they "scientifically" diagnose why Jimmy is eating dog food, humping the couch and peeing on the floor. (I bet if we ask the drug companies they might recommend something that would prevent the canine behavior)

3 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

While searching for new room air conditioner info for my house I stumbled onto your blog. I totally agree!

Paul

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about ebay coinand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay coin so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love classic car part then you will want to be there! All kinds of classic car part will be in attendance. For more information go to classic car part
See Ya There!!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home