darinsmasthead2

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I put the "pro" in procrastinate

I have been looking at buying a new vehicle for a long time. Actually for about 1.5 years.

I drive an old Chevy Blazer. Actually my wife used to drive it with the kids until I found out that it is the single most dangerous vehicle on the road. More deaths per accident in the Chevy Blazer than any other vehicle. You might be thinking, "what's the safest?" A Mercedes E320 followed closely by the Toyota 4Runner. Both excellent vehicles, but not exactly in my price range.

So I jsut keep shopping, and sooner or later (most likely later) I will buy a new vehicle, and give it to my wife---and then I will start driving hers...My buddy keeps telling me to buy an Odyssey but I don't want a minivan. Minivan means "I give up, I will not even pretend to be cool anymore."

I still want to pretend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jolly, you're a dumbass.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home