darinsmasthead2

Sunday, January 15, 2006

St. Ann shout out

I spent the evening Saturday visiting some friends in St. Ann with my beautiful bride. Hey Lee, Mooch, T, and all others!

We celebrated 7 years of wedded bliss in a fairly unconventional way, but that's OK, because we are a fairly unconventional team.

I have just joined the rest of the country and got DSL, (yes, I have been using dial-up until now.)

It's amazingly fast, easy installation, absolutely cool...I plan on buying a wireless router next week and I will not only connect to the internet with blazing speed, but be able to do it while sitting on my deck, enjoying the sunset with my trusty laptop.
Shameless plug, Sprint DSL is now only 19.95 so if you don't have it, get it. Send me a comment and I will refer you to one of my buddies.

Anyway, this is my first "high speed" post, there will be many more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly Hyde said...

$20?! Okay, I'm shocked. I think I need to switch! I have Mediacom and it's twice that. Hmmm...so should I call a certain person, or just call over there?

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home