darinsmasthead2

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Randle's Motel and Fine Dining

I didn’t have my camera with me, so you’ll just have to take my word for it, but next time you are driving down 54 towards the Lake of the Ozarks, pull off in Eldon and stop at Randle’s for a burger or a phillie cheese steak and fries.

My dad and I spent Saturday out at the farm, checking on the cattle, doing some odds and ends, fixing an electric fence, taking the front left tire off the tractor to fix a flat. We got hungry and ran up to Eldon and had a tasty lunch at Randle’s.

I look forward to spending days working with my dad on one side and my boys on the other on all the projects that come up on a family farm. He has a lot of teach me, and we both have a lot to teach the boys.

Note to self: go buy another four-wheeler.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! Needs pictures though. Some cows.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Philly has the best food in town. And their breakfast is fantastic for the price. And no, I don't work there!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home