darinsmasthead2

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

mi hombre no necessita huevos de tortuga

For anyone who needs help translating, that means that "my man doesn't need the eggs of turtles."

I have been posting more pictures recently but this one is a little racy, so I will just link to it...

It's not that racy, feel free to click...just a spanish model in a swimsuit.

I am not sure what is weirder, the fact that spanish men eat sea turtle eggs to improve their "potency," or the fact that some public service announcement is using a hot spanish model announcing to the world that she prefers men that don't eat sea turtle eggs...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"... the posters have drawn ire from women's rights advocates, who say the saucy images promote sexual stereotypes more than wildlife conservation."
**************
Puh-lease. Women's rights advocates can kiss my ...

Let me say, as a straight female, I looked at the poster and said (aloud) "Wow! She's hot!!"

If exploiting this kind of beauty gets people to stop and read about any type of campaign, I say go for it. It's all about marketing and getting someone's attention ... and it did just that.

-Lynne

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like your de property roda senorio spanish blog site , my site www.discount-spanish-property.co.uk has lots of de property roda senorio spanish related resources

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your albatross playa property spanish blog is great albatross playa property spanish

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bush is better than a sexy model for saving turtles!

http://tinyurl.com/md7jc

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home