darinsmasthead2

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pluggin and Chuggin

I firmly believe that if you work hard, serve others, and do your best---in the long run you can work your way from stock clerk to CEO.
Scott Adams recently wrote about "loser decisions" as it relates to career advice---it seems like he is writing exactly what I am thinking albeit in a much more humorous and creative way than I would ever come up with.
I've been facing a torrent at work and I have to admit that I can't figure out which direction is the loser decision, I believe they call that analysis paralysis...but frankly I'm at the point where I don't trust myself to make a decision, my track record is poor enough to suggest that I should seek professional profession help.
Until then, I will just keep pluggin and chuggin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home