darinsmasthead2

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

a quick prayer for Bodie

My wife adopted this loveable little fuzz ball for me 10 years ago, he has been at my side ever since. I could probably make a case that he was an integral part of how we managed to stay together through our senior year of college, graduate, get married, start a family and build our lives together. But I don’t want to give him too much credit.
He got sick last week, our vet is wonderful but she was unable to figure out exactly what’s wrong.
He seems better now. There are millions of things to pray for but I save one for Bodie, that he continues to be a happy blessing in our family for a long time.

2 Comments:

Blogger L said...

this made me cry a little, i know how hard it is to lose a pet, we'll be praying for him for sure.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pets. Sometimes you want to kill them, but you know how much you're going to miss them.
I'd go the way of Elvis/Belushi/Candy/Farley/Artie Lange in a blink if I didn't get my TWO walks a day...

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home